A cloud based fully integrated solution to co-ordinate and advance your office communications architecture. A Business Phones Internet Service system offers affordable, customized, versatile, highly advanced and easily managed communications.
Note: We have advertiser and affiliate relationships with some companies mentioned on this site. We may earn compensation from the companies mentioned here.
What are Business Phones Internet Service Accounts?
Wireless, remotely hosted business phones internet service accounts are offered by a number of well established, highly rated telecom companies. They offer telephony technology anchored on the Cloud. This remote organizing allows customers to send and receive information, calls and data from any location via their tablet, laptop or mobile device. In this way, costly hardware and maintenance is nullified. This allows the companies to offer low pricing and great versatility.
Phone service companies use cloud based technology over WiFi to remotely handle the switching, networking and configuration of the phone communications setup, thus avoiding high onsite costs for the consumer.
3 Best Business Phones Internet Service Accounts Providers
A number of top tier companies are offering customizable virtual phone packages at very affordable prices. We feature three of the best reviewed, based on a consideration of technical features, ease of utilization, package price points and customer service:
1) RingCentral Business Phone Service
RingCentral – The international market share leader -in revenue as well as number of subscribers- for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). RingCentral’s packages start -at the low end- with the Essentials tier priced at $19.95 monthly. The company offers a full WiFi based phone system that’s simple to setup, use, and manage. Setting up and configuring takes only minutes. Available to you is a dedicated on-boarding specialist to ensure that installation goes smoothly. There as well pre-configured telephones that quickly connect to your existing Internet Network. Onsite staff, remote workers and your IT team will all have access to the same virtual tools required to manage business communications through one single platform — anytime, anywhere, on any device.
A Video Introduction to RingCentral Office:
Sign Up a Free Trial of RingCentral’s Small Business or Enterprise Phone System Services!
2) Phone.com Business Phones Service
Phone.com – Was established in 2007. It is headquartered in Newark, New Jersey and is one of the premier self-service cloud based telecom providers for small business worldwide. The company offers a unified communication solution for small enterprises. It prides itself in offering the most comprehensive selection of telephony features for the lowest price available anywhere.
Whether you are a solopreneur running a one-person operation, a small business looking to update your existing telephony architecture to the modern age or a large operation seeking a more cost-effective multi-line phone system for your offices the company has customized solutions available. This allows you to have your team at one single location (such as an office) or spread across about anywhere in the world working online. This virtual phone service works in an identical manner in all cases. You and your employees will always be connected, with each other as well as with your clients.
A Video of the Phone.com Service’s Major Features:
Phone.com’s Affordable Business Phone Internet Services begin at only $9.99 a Month!
3) Grasshopper Business Phones Internet Service System
Grasshopper – This company’s service is designed for small businesses including one-man operations. The company is based in Needham, Massachusetts. Grasshopper has been active since 2003 . Its price is the highest of the three companies featured here. Packages start at $26 (for its standard package) for 1 number, which comes with 3 extensions. This is billed annually. Also available is Grasshopper Connect, priced at $35 per month.
The Grasshopper app is available for both iOS and Android. Toll Free, Vanity and Local numbers are on offer. The company also allows you to port your current virtual number! You can link your current mobile number to start calling and texting immediately. The service allows you to obtain a business number with all of the features and benefits of a full service phone system without the extra cost for additional devices. In this way your personal number always stays private and you can always tell when a business call is coming through. Both apps provide a second phone number. On offer is a full suite of functions which includes texts, inbound fax, meetings, calls, custom greetings, extensions, etc.). The more expensive Grasshopper Connect is a unified messaging platform. It integrates texts, calls and emails from each contact into one conversation. This provides you excellent organization.
A Video Review of the Grasshopper Internet Phone Service
Grasshopper: Add a Business Internet Line to your Personal Phone, so you can Work from Anywhere, even on the go. Offers a Free Trial!
Virtual Business Phone Services on Offer
- 800 and Toll- Free Numbers – 800 numbers are still available even at this time. So are numbers from the other toll free exchanges including 888, 877, 866, 855, and the newly available 844. Additionally offered are vanity numbers.
- Regional & Local Phone Numbers – For companies with a regional or local clientele it can be an advantage to have local phone numbers that are recognizable as being of the area that the company is serving. Local franchises, culturally relevant services, small biz departments, for example may prefer a number with an area code local to their particular area.
- Virtual Receptionist Services – The first impression that your company makes on a client is important. Virtual receptionist services provide your company with the semblance of a large, established organization. An internet based phone service also has wide adaptability and allows you to present a highly professional face to the public.
- Audio and Video Conferencing – Conference calling services are a particularly powerful tool which let your company eliminate the cost of travel and logistics.
- Business Phone Answering & Voice Messaging – This allows you to set up of a phone answering service offering professional sounding recorded messages. Your business is given an air of legitimacy in the corporate environment. Through partnerships with a number of professional recording companies, both Phone.com and RingCentral can tailor messages and greetings to specific clients, personnel, departments, products, promotions, etc.. A number of ready-made and template scripts are available as a starting point to give you ideas on how to customize your company messages.
- Business Directory Listings – Growing a business presence over time can be a daunting and costly endeavor, if not done adequately. It is one thing to have an excellent service or product on offer. It is however something else to be able to be located by your potential customers. So business directory listings are an added service which can be worth thousands of dollars in value.
View our analysis of the Business Phone Plan Cost of each of the above providers.
Advantages of Internet Based Services to Small Business
For both small and larger sized companies, the potential advantages of hosted virtual telephony are numerous:
1) Integration of all devices: Land line phones, cell phones, PC’s and tablets can all be integrated, creating great versatility, convenience and mobility.
2) An effectively unlimited number of lines: New exchanges can always be added to a main number as required.
3) Remotely managed features: such as custom greetings, on-hold music and line navigation instructions give a professional appearance to the company.
4) Enhanced office functions: Online meetings, conference calling, video interactions, instant messaging, can all be seamlessly integrated.
5) Low Cost: Traditional equipment associated with an office based system: wires, switchboards and other hardware are all eliminated. With Cloud hosted PBX, phones for the system come preconfigured.
See our introductory article for Internet Business Phone System services Get detailed information and technical details of these services.
Best Cordless Business Phones for Your Internet Service
1. AT&T SynJ SB67158 DECT 6.0 4-Line Corded/Cordless Small Business Phone System with Answering System
Price: $237.55 & FREE Shipping.
Intuitive Features: Comes with features that are easy to use, including large backlit displays, context-sensitive help, a user-friendly, simple navigation pad for navigating menus and easy-to-read buttons and function keys.
Auto attendants: You can customize call handling during business hours and after. Are you running more than one business? There are four auto attendants, allowing you to set up separate greetings for each one.
Push-to-talk: Contact a coworker or broadcast a message to your whole team quickly. SynJ’s push-to-talk intercom feature connects you with the other handsets or the base instantly. Similar to using a walkie-talkie.
Cordless range: Stay plugged in even when you’re away from your station. Connect up to six repeaters to extend cordless mobility range up to 1/2 mile.
Multi handset mobility: Comes with multiple handset and/or cordless deskset mobility. Includes built-in Digitally Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT) 6.0. You can transmit your voice across multiple channels. Provides superior voice and sound quality, high protection against wiretapping and offers better range than 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz phone systems, while not interfering with wireless routers.
Voicemail boxes: Enhance your customer service with a group mailbox and voicemail on every extension. Your employees can customize their messages to correspond with their daily schedules, ensuring callers are handled effectively.
2. Business Phone System by Grandstream: Starter Pack with Auto Attendant, Voicemail, Cell & Remote Phone Extensions, Call Recording & Free Mission Machines. Includes Telephone Service for 1 Full Year (This is a 4 Phone Bundle)
Price: $638.88 & FREE Shipping.
This system works with any combination of digital lines provided by others (Comcast, Spectrum, FiOS, Time Warner, and others). Offer includes the system’s 4 CO voice server, 4 Grandstream phones (Model GXP1628), and 1 year free Dialtone for 2 lines. Value of $48.45 per month!
- NEVER LOSE A CALL. Complete mobility features allow automatic call forwarding of your office calls to your cellular phone. This is just one way to enjoy this robust system that is loaded with features such as voice mail to email, call waiting, caller ID and much more.
- CHOOSE PHONE COMPANY LINES and/or VoIP phone Lines. This system supports connections of up to 4 standard telephone lines (provided by third party companies such as Comcast, Spectrum, Verizon Fios, Altice, Time Warner, Frontier, AT&T, CenturyLink, Cable One, etc.) and the use of 12 SIP VoIP lines.
- FREE DIALTONE OFFER includes 1 year free Dialtone service for 2 lines. This is a free Offer Value of $48.45 monthly or $581 savings for the full year! Note: Requires a fast internet connection (broadband – provided by customer) of the server to the internet.
- FULLY LOADED SYSTEM – No additional fees apply. The system supports various types of SIP extensions (desksets) – not limited to a single manufacturer. Do you need a cordless extension to integrate with this system? No problem! System will support cordless extensions by Grandstream, Panasonic and more.