FTC Compliance Note: We have advertiser and affiliate relationships with companies mentioned on these pages. We may earn money from the companies mentioned here.
A remotely hosted package of services to organize, customize and consolidate workplace communications and interactions into a simplified platform. An Internet Business Phone suite offers affordable, highly adaptable and easily managed integrated telephony and communications for your company.
What Exactly is an Internet Business Phone?
An internet business phone system, is technology offering a wifi setup which allows workers to send and receive data, calls and information from any location via a variety of computing devices: tablet, laptop or mobile phone. Because the bulk of the technology is software based, expensive hardware and maintenance is not needed. Thus, it offers great versatility.
Internet Business Phone Companies:
Note: We have advertiser and affiliate relationships with some companies mentioned on this site. We may earn compensation from the companies mentioned here.
The service providers use cloud based technology over WiFi to remotely manipulate and organize the networking, configuration and switching of the communications architecture. This means that high costs for the client are avoided. It also greatly minimizes and largely eliminates the amount of hardware necessary to function.
Who are the Major Internet Business Phone Companies?
Normally, setting up and configuring standard telephony for a company would require significant hardware and technical support personnel and added costs for maintenance. However, with a cloud based remote communications setup, costs are drastically diminished since all one really needs are the physical phones and a router to set up the system. Actually, for many phone services, physical phones are also unnecessary. They are replaced by software (such as the Bria architecture). Therefore only headphones and computing devices are really necessary.
A number of specialized companies are offering customizable internet business phone service packages at bargain prices:
Sign Up a Free Trial of RingCentral’s Small Business or Enterprise Phone System Services!
Phone.com’s Affordable Internet Business Services begin at $9.99 a Month!
Grasshopper: Add a Business Line to your Personal Phone, so you can Work from Anywhere. Free Trial!
Hosted Virtual Phone Services on Offer
- 800 and Toll- Free Numbers
- Regional & Local Phone Numbers
- Virtual Receptionist Services
- Audio and Video Conferencing
- Business Phone Answering & Voice Messaging
- Business Directory Listings
Advantages of Virtual Systems to Business
For both small and larger sized companies, the potential advantages of hosted virtual telephony are numerous:
1) Low Cost: The standard hardware equipment needed for an office based system: wires, switchboards and other hardware are all eliminated. With Internet hosted services, phones for the system come pre-configured or are programmed into software.
2) Remotely managed functionalities. These include custom greetings, on-hold music and line navigation instructions. These give a professional appearance to your company.
3) An effectively unlimited number of possible phone lines: New exchanges can always be added to a main number whenever needed, for example, to give the impression of a local presence.
4) Advanced workplace functions including online meetings, texting, conference calling, faxing, voicemail, video interactions can all be seamlessly integrated.
54) Integration of all computing devices: Cell phones, land line phones, desktops, laptops and tablets can all be combined. This offers great versatility, convenience and mobility.
See our full introduction Internet Business Phone technology. Get more information and a full description and selection of offers available
3 Best Voice over Internet Phone: Service Providers are profiled here!