FTC Compliance Note: We have advertiser and affiliate relationships with companies mentioned on these pages. We may earn money from the companies mentioned here.
We are featuring here three well reviewed and proven wireless business phone system providers. Regardless of whether you are a one man solopreuneur, a small business or a large company, you should be able to find perfectly suitable office communications solutions with one of these three.
What is a Wireless Business Phone System?
A wireless business phone system uses cloud based technology over the Internet to remotely administrate the configuration, switching and networking of a telephony communications architecture. This wireless structure allows users to send and receive information, calls and data from anywhere using their tablet, laptop or mobile device. Thus, costly hardware and maintenance is unnecessary.
Adding a proper wireless business phone system allows you to do the following:
- Easily keep track of duration of calls, check customer hold times, and examine overall usage.
- The companies featured below offer call waiting, call forwarding, recording, caller ID, routing, and more.
- Virtual receptionist feature lets you allocate one number to several clients simultaneously. The call is simply routed to the first available service representative.
- Any one, from the full range of computing devices, mobile cell phone, laptop, desktop, tablet, can be used to receive and make calls.
- New employees can be easily added without having to call in a technician.
- Because wireless phone systems transmit voice over the Internet Protocol (VoIP), which means you can use your particular number anywhere you want, regardless of geographical location. All that is required is a high-speed internet connection.
- For any business that is customer focused and where there is a lot of interaction with those customers, adding a professional business phone service can help enormously in making a good impression and expanding your business. It’s indispensable for building better customer relations allowing professional sales and support to be given over the phone.
Wireless Phone System Cost Benefits
The elimination of the need for costly hardware allows for low pricing and great versatility. The maintenance that comes with such hardware is also therefore unnecessary. Years ago, managing the range of hardware and technology for a full suite of applications for an office setup would also require significant technical support personnel. Virtual telephony services also eliminate this need. Significant potential costs for customers are therefore eliminated.
Where to Buy a Wireless Business Phone System
Let’s take a look at the top business phone services that you can use.
RingCentral: An internet business phone service provider for companies of all sizes worldwide. They offer one of the most feature-rich small business system packages available anywhere. Their suite of features is essentially complete, encompassing everything that you would need for your company’s communications. These include but are by no means limited to video conferencing with screen sharing, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting and transfer, 1000 toll-free numbers,share one line on multiple mobile devices and users, and more. It also allows integrations with Gsuite, Dropbox, Microsoft, and other services.
RingCentral’s packages start with the Essentials package at $19.95 monthly. This is a per user price. Up to 20 users are allowed at this tier. The package includes:
– unlimited phone calls within the United States and Canada;
– 100 toll-free minutes allowed per month;
– toll-free or local number;
– Voicemail-to-text and more;
Higher priced packages offer the preceding and much more
Sign Up a Free Trial of RingCentral’s Wireless Small Business or Enterprise Phone System Services!
GrassHopper: A company geared towards solopreneurs and small businesses. The basis of its service is that it offers virtual phone numbers. These mean that calls can be forwarded to any phone number or computing device, particularly mobile devices. The limitation of this setup though, is that you will still need a standard phone line to make any outgoing calls.
The company offers a number of apps to manage your account and the suite of phone service. You can choose from local, toll-free, and vanity phone numbers associated with the US, Canada, and UK.
The account packages allow all standard features like call routing, forwarding, call waiting, hold music, voicemail to email transcripts, and more. Because it makes use of number extensions, the service is great for team members who are not onsite or are even on the road. This service also allows access from any suitable device: laptop, desktop, mobile phone or tablet.
Grasshopper’s standard plan starts at $26 for 1 number, which comes with 3 extensions.
Grasshopper: Add a Wireless Business Line to your Personal Phone, so you can Work from Anywhere. Free Trial!
Phone.com: Offers a great range of service packages. At the low end, there is a monthly base price of $12.99 per month. This comes with 300 minutes. Unlimited packages are offered and these begin at $29.99 per user monthly for the Base plan, $37.99 for the Plus plan and $54.99 for the Pro plan. With these packages, you have the option to choose the yearly pre-pay plan which then effectively drops your monthly fees by $5 per user per month for the Base and Plus plans, and by $10 for the Pro plan respectively.
Phone.com’s Affordable Wireless Business VoIP Phone Services begin at $9.99 a Month!
Also Click Below to Apply for Your Wireless Business Phone Service!
For more on exactly what an internet business phone system is, see our main page on this.